Hello, I'm Vicki Morganti. I am a registered counsellor with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) and have a private practice called Realign Counselling in West Byfleet, Surrey.
You may have come across my website for a number of reasons, perhaps you were directed here via a directory, or you may have found me by accident. Maybe you've heard of me from someone else and wanted to find out more information. However you found me, I am glad you did....
What is it that brings you here today...?
- Do you feel stuck? Like something needs to change but you don't know what?
- Perhaps you know what has to change but you don't know how to do it? Or maybe you've already tried and it didn't work or last.
- Do you feel stuck in the past unable to move forward with your life due to a trauma, a great loss or tragedy and you've reached a point where you know something has to change?
- Maybe something has recently happened and you're not sure how to deal with it or if you can cope.
- Perhaps you don't know what you want anymore, you're not even sure who you are or what's the point, you feel fed up, lost, down and confused.
- Is life like a constant battle of survival? like your on high alert all the time always looking for a way out and in fear of something bad happening or going wrong?
- Maybe nothing in particular has happened, life is just ticking over but you're in a job you find unfulfilling and/or stressful, or a relationship is not going anywhere, or you just want your life to be better.
Whatever brings you to therapy now, be it for yourself or a loved one, I can help you feel happier, gain more clarity and feel understood. You will feel more resilient, confident, find inner peace, gain more energy and focus and feel empowered to make positive changes in your life. Who wouldn't want that...?
Within easy reach of West Byfleet train station, and surrounding areas such as Byfleet, Pyford, Addlestone, Weybridge, Walton on Thames, Hersham, New Haw, Cobham, Esher, Chertsey, Chobham, Woking, Send, Knaphill, Guildford.
What you think you become
What you feel you attract
What you imagine you create